Israel’s mil­i­tary oper­a­tions against Hamas in Gaza caricature

Friday, March 21, 2014

Egyptian Jews......Zionists trying to steal our history (Update with Ada's response)

Excerpts from an article by columnist Ibrahim Gamal on Egyptian-born Israeli writer, Ada Aharoni;

Ada Aharoni's first novel titled "Second Exodus from Egypt" attempts to promote the notion that Jews were expelled from Egypt, she previously mentioned their exodus was of their own volition in response to the request by the Zionist movement.....this proves the Jews were not expelled from Egypt as they claim

Ada mentions in her novel that her grandparents were the ones who constructed the pyramids, those lies the Jews are keen on repeating to steal the history of the pyramids and claim it as their own


Ada Aharoni, recently issued a 408-page book titled "The Golden Age of the Jews from Egypt – Uprooting and Revival in Israel", containing 73 stories on the Jews from Egypt, the writer is attempting to promote the term "Second Jewish Exodus from Egypt" as well as the role of displaced Egyptian-Jews in supporting Israel

Through my reading of the work of Ada Aharoni, we find her attempting to create a historical event from her fabricated "Second Exodus from Egypt" term and equate it with the "Nazi events" term "in order to tell the German-Jews - if you were persecuted in Germany, we were persecuted and expelled from Egypt" despite the fact Hitler did not only persecute the Jews, but he persecuted all minorities in Germany

We find all those attempts by the writer to have one goal - achieve equality between "Sephardic Jews" and "Ashkenazi Jews" so the Arab Jews can obtain the same privileges as the Ashkenazi Jews in Israel (Mar.21, 2014)


Ada Aharoni's response:

Ibrahim Gamal, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!

You continuously asked for my books, and said you are writing an appreciative book about me and my works, in Arabic, which would be published in Egypt. You promised that your book will be in
the positive spirit of the book that Prof. M. Fawzi Daif (of Cairo University),wrote about me and my books in 2005 entitled:
"The meaning of peace in the Poetry of Ada Aharoni." 

If I knew that  you Ibrahim Gamal would be so untrue, so negative and so biased , I would have never sent you any of my books! HOW CAN YOU WRITE SUCH A DISGUSTING AND LYING ARTICLE IN BALAD ABOUT ME AND MY WORKS, AFTER I HAD FAITH IN YOU ANS SENT YOU GENEROUSLY ALL MY BOOKS!  I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE HONEST AND UNBIASED LIKE THE JOURNALIST MILHELM FROM SAOUDI ARABIA!

The last book I sent you, after you requested it so many times, about my 5 years research on the Jews from Egypt, has been very well received in Israel and all over the world. it shows that the Palestinians should do like the Jews of Egypt who also lost everything, and started their lives anew.I have been widely interviewed about it on TV, Kol Yisrael, journals and newspapers, all over the world. 

If this is your dishonest attitude about my works, I do not ALLOW YOU TO PUBLISH a book about them.
Thanks for the warning!

In great disappointment and dismay,
Prof. Ada Aharoni
IFLAC Founding President
THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM FOR THE LITERATURE AND CULTURE OF PEACE
www.iflac.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Ibrahim Gamal has not even replied to my letter above describing my disappointment! I will never cooperate with him or with any the likes of him! What a shame! Hecould have written a Peace Book on my works and research that would have helped to change the Hamas Charter from hatred to peace, and it would have helped the Palestinians to reach a Peace Treaty with Israel as Egypt and Jordan, when they realized that more than half the Jews in Israel , have gone through a painful uprooting in Arab Countries!

    ReplyDelete